Services & Technology: Cosmetic Dentistry
Experience the confidence of a perfect smile through cosmetic dentistry.
Many common dental problems such as discoloration, misalignment, chips and cracks can all be effectively treated. There are several ways that cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile.
For a lot of people, a beautiful white smile can be achieved in a matter of a few weeks instead of years. How is this possible? This can be done through conservative technique that reshapes the teeth and fits them with porcelain veneers that are metal-free, and look and feel like the real thing. Many can now improve their smiles without the necessity of braces. These natural looking restorations can create the perfect smile that may be desired by many, instantly.
Our services include:
Changing your smile will change the way you feel about yourself, give you more self-esteem and self-confidence. It will also change the way others see you and interact with you. Changing your smile can be life-changing, and definitely
“Something to Smile About” . . . .
Am I a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you’re self-conscious about your smile or unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, you may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry.
- Are you ready to change the impression you make with your smile?
- Does the appearance or color of your teeth embarrass you?
- Do you have old metal fillings in your back teeth?
- Do you smile with your mouth closed or hide your smile behind your hand to prevent others from seeing your teeth?
- Is there anything, large or small you?d like to change about your smile?
- Do you avoid smiling because you do not want people to see your teeth?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may be a perfect candidate for cosmetic dentistry. In fact, anyone who is unhappy with the appearance of his or her smile is a candidate for cosmetic dentistry.
A Smile makeover can change your life, make you look and feel younger, more attractive and more confident.